January 18, 2012

Compare


I haven't done a comparison shot in awhile of these two sisters. These aren't exactly the best pictures to be comparing, but I just looked back to when Ella was 18 months old.  It's hard to believe Madeline is the age Ella was when Tom first left for Korea. I am starting to think he just doesn't want to be around for this crazy 18 month old stage;) Maybe the thought of potty training scares him?  I used to think the girls looked a lot more alike, but I can now tell that Madeline is really looking more and more like her daddy:) 

Ella 18 months old
Madeline 17 months and 28 days. haha



2 comments:

Modern Camelot said...

Oh wow, I had no idea how far behind I was on blogging until I started wading through my google reader. Love all your new posts, and still can't get over how big M is now! Love the pics where Ella dressed them both in tutus and leggings. You are a lucky mama to have such sweet girls :)

Family Sorensen said...

So alike, and so different at the same time. I love it! Aunt Lorraine has always said the same about me & Christine too.