Happy New Year! I think this picture above describes how I am feeling perfectly. Goodbye 2011...hellllllo 2012! I have to say I think it was one of the hardest years I have yet to experience in my 31 years of life. Between my precious dog passing away suddenly in the beginning of the year to my husband being deployed in the middle of the year...I was very ready to end the year. The one good thing about 2011 was moving home to FL. Because after seven years of living nowhere near family, it feels good to be surrounded by them and my closest friends.
There are so many positive things to look forward to and keep us smiling this year. Lots of weddings, babies being born (not any belonging to us of course), Tom coming home for R&R in the spring, Ella's first dance recital in June, and of course, the most important of all...the deployment ending and Tom coming home this summer for good. The girls and I are anxiously awaiting that one!
I am hoping and praying this year is a heck of a lot better than last. So here I am, raising my glass of diet, decaf green tea (did I mention I am trying to be healthier? *chomping on Hershey's Kisses*) in a quick "cheers" to all of my readers: May 2012 bring us all many blessings, joy and love.
There are so many positive things to look forward to and keep us smiling this year. Lots of weddings, babies being born (not any belonging to us of course), Tom coming home for R&R in the spring, Ella's first dance recital in June, and of course, the most important of all...the deployment ending and Tom coming home this summer for good. The girls and I are anxiously awaiting that one!
I am hoping and praying this year is a heck of a lot better than last. So here I am, raising my glass of diet, decaf green tea (did I mention I am trying to be healthier? *chomping on Hershey's Kisses*) in a quick "cheers" to all of my readers: May 2012 bring us all many blessings, joy and love.
Just about the cutest, sweetest New Year's Eve date ever.

1 comment:
I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2012. I know you can't wait for your man to come home! And you have me laughing about eating healthier.. I am on the same boat. LOL
Post a Comment