May 15, 2012

Tea for Two!

Or three with Madeline. Ella's class gave all of the moms a tea party for Mother's Day. It was adorable! They sang to us ( I am really impressed by all of the songs these kids learn!) They fed us cute little sandwiches and tea, of course. They made us these beautiful vases out of recycled water bottles and they were filled with hand painted paper flowers. We had "bonnets" waiting on our chairs and hanging up were posters each child in the class wrote about their moms. I must have thanked Ella a ton of times for making my Mother's Day the best one ever. I loved everything and when they were singing their songs, I stood there and relished every bit of it. I kept thinking to myself "I want to bottle up this sweet age forever". If there's one thing I love about Ella, it's her ability to love me no matter what. Angry, happy, sad, glad...bossy, sweet, stressed. She deals with every one of my moods and loves me anyway. She's a gem. I only hope I can say these same things during her teenage years;)



I really love her even more because she said I was 25. And clearly she loves me because I feed her. :)

1 comment:

Family Sorensen said...

I just laughed out loud. That is hilarious! You must eat a lot of sandwiches. :)