May 17, 2012

Weekend Catchup...

It was busy, but I can't complain. I prefer busy vs bored. It makes the days go by faster which in turn, makes this countdown until Tom comes home diminish a little quicker. Less than eight weeks now...

My weekend started off with a beautiful wedding. On a Thursday morning. I know, kind of strange, but there was open bar and that's all that really mattered. The guests went on a weekend cruise to Mexico after the reception, hence the need for the Thursday nuptials. I only wish I had a babysitter to join them! But I did love catching up with some of my oldest and dearest friends and laughing until my stomach hurt. Thank you Jared and Angela and sweet Canon (their son and ring bearer) for including me in your special day!
These guys are Tom's best friends...so Luke was saving him a spot in the picture! 
That's Josh next to me. He has been my friend since Kindergarten. Tom only stole him away in HS from me;)
I let Madeline give me a manicure. I think Ella's exact words were "oh she needs to find a manicure teacher!" I agree, Ella.
My sister-in-law, Monica, gave my MIL and I tickets to see Lady Antebellum for our Mother's Day gift. What an awesome concert! This is the second concert I've been to with seats on the lawn and I have to say, I prefer it that way. We loved having room to dance and lounge. But we both agreed the concert would have been better with our husbands there. Something about that sweet music Lady A plays that made me just want to hold onto Tom:)

We may have indulged in a little ice cream out by the pool...
Or a milkshake from Red Robin. 

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Oh, and I love Florida!! I can't wait to go back!