May 25, 2012

QT with "Unca Byinn"

That title really says Quality Time with Uncle Bryan. But the way the girls seem to say it makes me smile even more. My brother and I are 14 months and a day apart. What my parents were thinking having babies that close in age...I haven't a clue. But I am grateful for it now because we have always been pretty close. He was even my roommate in college for a little while. The girls adore him and they were so excited to go to his house and spend time with him. It's certainly a plus of being in FL this year that my children got to know their Uncles more. Makes my heart happy;)

They never leave him alone when they are there! But I know he loves it!
We swam in the pool there and the girls got to show off their new swim skills!
Afterwards, we fake camped in the living room. Complete with a fake fishing trip and ghost stories. And then headed out for some much needed frozen yogurt and a playtime at the park. I love keeping our days fun and busy! 

No comments: