September 8, 2012

Dancing girl!

Ella started dance class this week! She goes two nights a week; one to ballet and one to tap. She says she prefers tap over ballet, and I have to say watching her dance in the tap class...I am impressed! The moves they do seem complicated for a four year old, but she does them with ease. She's the youngest in the class at 4 with the other girls being 5-6 years old. She keeps up with them though and loves it. I am so very proud of her and happy to know she found something she really enjoys! It's all I can ask for as a mom:)
There she is on the end of line in the last picture
She's 3rd from the right in these photos! And one with her daddy because he was dressed in his blues that day and I just love when he looks all handsome:)


No comments: