September 28, 2012

More projects!

We rounded September off with the completion of a few projects. Happy to have them done and maybe  one day soon I will be bored enough to take pictures of the house decorated! (Once things are really on the walls...yeah...still haven't done that yet;))
I made this chalkboard out of our old coffee table. I put it in the dining room and the girls spend a lot of time drawing on it. :) Success! 
My mom actually re-painted this for me. I found it in her house and pretty much stole it before I left! My Uncle Mike made this in wood shop class back in HS. He's 50 now so it's over 30 years old. I love displaying some of my polish pottery on it. 
I mod podged some letters for the girl's bedroom. They have a little reading nook in the corner of their bedroom:) 
My candy corn. Haha These were made out of total boredom on a rainy Saturday. Just styrofoam cones and yarn! Ta-da! I will decorate with anything candy corn for the fall. I love it. 

1 comment:

Modern Camelot said...

You are crafty!!! And I love the little girl that Ella drew, it is really good!