September 26, 2012

Sweet September...

September is flying by and I am SO happy about that because October is my favorite month of the year. We haven't done much this month that is actually interesting, but hey...we live in Lawton!
I love that they want to make their own pbj's. Gives me about 3 extra minutes of ME time;)
We try to play soccer in the evening with the girls. It's always Tom vs. the girls and we always lose. Always. Even when he tries not to try. 
Ella isn't in school this year so I am working on a few things at home with her. Numbers and counting seem to be our latest to do's. And Madeline, well she has a future job at the Clinique counter obviously.
We took the girls to the circus on post. Well not really. We skipped the actual circus and just went to the Midway for the rides and popcorn and cotton candy:) Madeline's face on the slide was PRICELESS!!

No comments: