I don't know how many moms or dads out there allow their children to dress themselves, but I do. For the most part Ella usually matches very well. My mom taught her all about patterns and solids and how two patterns together will often always clash so try to avoid that. But there are times when she picks out her own clothes and I just smile and tell her how beautiful she looks. And she will usually curtsy and look all pleased with herself and say "THANKS MOM!!!" Some days it's just not worth the argument:)
 |
| And how can you not love Madeline's love for dirt? |
1 comment:
Good for you! This is one thing I worry will be the most challenging for me. i can be a control freak, and I used to be pretty bossy to my sisters about the way they dressed, so I hope I can take some of your grace and be able to smile and let her express herself if thats what guinevere wants...
Post a Comment