January 21, 2014

8 Months Old!



I am very late on this post, but Sam turned 8 months old on December 23. I didn't technically take his 8 month photos until 8 months, 3 weeks. I think it will be fine though because I am fairly certain my parents never took monthly photos of me and well, look...I'm not in therapy over it or anything.  Sam really does enjoy the photo shoots though. Eating the tie sticker afterwards is his favorite part. Or maybe it's constantly pulling the camera strap.

In his 8th month I feel like he changed so much. Practically overnight. He went from slow crawling in the 7th month to super fast crawler/furniture cruiser/standing on his own/taking a step/climbing stairs/eating normal "people" food by the end of the 8th month. I just want time to slow down. I want to enjoy him more at these fast stages of his life. I need to video him more often to keep these memories for all of us.

Sam's current loves are:
The wolf blanket I bought Tom for Christmas
Emptying the dishwasher
Clearing out cabinets
Any pull toy that I can attach to his car seat
Clapping his hands
Yelling for MAMAMAMAMAMA and DADADADADADADA in his crib when he doesn't feel like sleeping
Any and all foods including black beans, avocado, mango, carrots, waffles, yogurt and apples

Sam currently despises:
When Madeline picks him up and drags him across the house to keep him away from her toys
Sleeping through the night
Taking all of his naps in his crib
When you do not share your food with him
The baby gate blocking the stairs

He's still a really awesome baby. And I love him more every single day.




 Madeline asked for me to take her picture, too. 42 months old;)



 Standing Sam. So tiny. So cute!

3 comments:

Natassja said...

LOVE!!!!!Oh my stars! He's so FREAKIN cute!!! Those skinny little legs! He's got mamma's sexy legs for sure! And Maddie's hair looks thicker! Hopefully getting longer very soon!

dcy said...

oh the list of what sam despises is so funny! love the one about maddie dragging him across the floor. I can actually picture that! He is just getting so big! I need a video of him being dragged by maddie! xoxo

Jamie Kubeczka said...

He is such a ham.. super cute! And I can't believe he is already standing and taking steps. Wow, just wow. We seriously are going to need a pause button!