January 9, 2014

Sam's First Sled Ride

When the weather finally warmed up to the 20's, I felt it was time to get Sam out of the house. Bundled up in his snowsuit and hat, he was looking pretty stiff. We have no idea if he enjoyed it or not. He didn't cry. He didn't really smile. He simply...fell asleep.
 A little deep.
 Of course we had to stop to make snow angels




 I love, love, love living here. To have this as my "backyard"...so pretty.


 "Mom, is this fun for you?"


 Usually this view is covered with sailboats!




  Trekking it back home!

3 comments:

Natassja said...

Love these pictures so much!!! :) Looks like so much fun!!

dcy said...

Loved the progression of Sam falling asleep - not so excited about the snow I guess!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

You got some great pics mama! I am so jealous of your snow. We've decided next year we are gonna have to go somewhere where it snows if we wanna see any.