May 19, 2014

Army Ball!

An Army Ball to remember...that is for sure. I've been an Army wife for almost ten years now and this ball was hands down THE best one I have ever attended. Usually I am always pulling at Tom's uniform trying to get him to duck out the door early, but when the lights brightened on the dance floor and they told us the party was over...I wanted to cry! It was such a fun time with our amazing friends here. The Marble House mansion setting was incredible. Open bar a plus. No speeches was an added bonus, but spending a whole night with my handsome man was the best part. This life we live may not always be the easiest, but it has it's little perks here and there;)    

                   

    Best Shandy EVER. Beer+Del's = Delish
 Marble House backyard
 Isabel and Stefanie
Selfie time with Isabel and Andrea!

 Wes and Tarcela:)

 Welcome to Tom's party:)
 Getting the grog prepared!
 Stefanie trying the grog. I'm pretty sure this display of picture describes the taste perfectly. A mixture of champagne, gin, whisky, vodka...and so much more...



 Who takes a selfie with the Admiral? We do. Such an awesome guy! 

 Sarah looking gorgeous in green!
 The Fort Adams gang


No comments: