What? Is going to a winery after dance class on a Wednesday at 10:30 in the morning wrong? Well then I don't want to be right.
One of my favorite days in Newport! So many laughs! We were the only ones there so the kids ran free in the tasting room while Jen and I sipped on some vino and realized maybe we have issues. Maybe.
After, we had a picnic in the grapes. Well they're supposed to be grapes. Winter literally ended like 5 minutes ago so the growing grapes season might have been delayed a little bit.
One of my favorite days in Newport! So many laughs! We were the only ones there so the kids ran free in the tasting room while Jen and I sipped on some vino and realized maybe we have issues. Maybe.
After, we had a picnic in the grapes. Well they're supposed to be grapes. Winter literally ended like 5 minutes ago so the growing grapes season might have been delayed a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment