When my NY family came to visit for Sam's birthday, I couldn't just let them sit around in our tiny town home. I wanted to show them this pretty place we live! It was fun playing tour guide with them because they are so easy. They have zero expectations and really just love spending time together as a family. And bonus: they love to end the day drinking beer and wine. My kinda people.
Never did I think we could fit so many people in this house, but we did. I loved it, too. Can't thank them all enough for making the trip out here, This year has been really special for our family because our children got to know my side of the family very well. It warms my heart to hear the girls talk about their cousins and great aunts and uncles and ask when they will see them again. I really hope family will continue to visit even when we make the move to NC!
Never did I think we could fit so many people in this house, but we did. I loved it, too. Can't thank them all enough for making the trip out here, This year has been really special for our family because our children got to know my side of the family very well. It warms my heart to hear the girls talk about their cousins and great aunts and uncles and ask when they will see them again. I really hope family will continue to visit even when we make the move to NC!
Flying kites on Easton's Beach
Such an awesome sky that day!
Mikey loving life! Set him free!
Madeline... I hope she always has a free spirit!
She is my wild child!
I love this pic of you guys!
My handsome godson Glenn and gorgeous sis Sammie!
40 Steps!
Sammie dancing.
Madeline mimicking her.
Purgatory Chasm
Aunt Lorraine being sneaky!
Exploring the Fort
Loved having company! Such an awesome weekend. Miss them tons already!


1 comment:
So fun! Looks like a great time and I LOVE your pictures!
Post a Comment