I finally feel like I am getting the hang of it around here. Fort Bragg is ENORMOUS. I kid you not. I miss Fort Sill and for me to say that, takes a lot out of me. I get lost going to the clinic. I get lost going to Tom's office. I get lost ALL. OF. THE. TIME. I was so proud of myself the other day when I made it to Target and home WITHOUT using my GPS. That's a pretty big deal. I happened to find the spray park (thank god, too because if I have to take the kids swimming one more day this week I might cry.) It is easily the crappiest spray park we have ever seen, but hey...it worked. You would think for such a HUGE community and the ridiculous amount of children in these areas that the counties would make a new one. But it made my kids happy so I was happy.
We had a picnic there of course. My children can't go more than an hour without eating. God forbid.
This boy is the selfie king!
No comments:
Post a Comment