July 1, 2009

Ella's new playroom!

With Tom being away I decided to change our office into a playroom for Ella. We weren't using the office and I love that she has her own space to play in now. She will sit in the room for hours and play and read every book on the shelf. She LOVES it, but I think I love it even more;)My mom made these beautiful curtains!

The frames will eventually have pictures in them (I hope). We used the same fabric in the curtains and bench to cover the mats. Turned out cute!
I hope you LOVE it Tom!! Thank you Mom and Aunt Lynda for all of your help finishing it up. I love her little garden getaway:)

5 comments:

dcy said...

You are very welcome! I loved helping...... wish I had more time to play in it with Ella!!

Sheryl said...

OMG it looks soooooooo cute can we come over and play? What a fun space for Ella. I LOVE IT

The Vest Family said...

It came out so cute! What a fun place for Ella to play. Playrooms are well worth it for Parents and Kids:)

Kasey said...

You did a GREAT job!

krissy said...

the play room looks great. and im definitly doing the paper poms for the engagement party. i was unsure, but they look great! im convinced.