July 3, 2009

Our new do's!

Ella has finally allowed me to put her hair in pigtails! Ain't she so cute?? I know she barely has any hair and what little hair she does have is pretty much a mullet, but I think she feels more girly with the pigtails in. Oh and I decided to chop my own locks off...no pigtails for me people. Sorry to disappoint.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Both of you look super cute!!!!

The Vest Family said...

As I told you, I love your hair and now I've got to say....I love the pigtails on Ella! SOOOOO cute:)

Lauren said...

I love your hair!! Ella is of course adorable as always! Oh yeah and I made that buffalo chicken recipe, to die for, loved every single bite!!

Melissa said...

So glad you liked it Lauren! It's addicting!

Kasey said...

Love the hair!

The Weiss Family said...

Love the pigtails and the new look!!!