July 29, 2009

NY Adventure Part Deux!

We celebrated my cousin Sabrina's 24th birthday with a family bbq one night and a night out on the town the next! It was nice to be able to actually be around for her birthday. We spent the bbq night watching old family videos and laughing hysterically (I needed that Bri...thank you!). We watched a video of Sabrina's 1st birthday and to see her 23 years later all grown up and more gorgeous than ever just made me realize how quickly time flies. It seems like yesterday we celebrated Ella's 1st birthday and in three short months she will be TWO! I loved being surrounded by my family. And so did Ella! She was definitely spoiled by all of their love and attention. Thank you all for that;)

How beautiful is my cousin Rory?
And her little sister Keira!
Me and my beautiful Aunt Jeanne!
My Godson and cousin Glenn...my little skateboarding man!
Aunt Jeanne...did I catch you spilling wax on my new Iphone??
Ella stealing some of Sabrina's birthday dessert. I am not surprised.
Birthday girl Sabrina!
Ella coloring with Keira
To see more pics of Sabrina's BBQ Birthday click here.
Out to dinner with the birthday girl. Cousins. :)
Nick and Sabrina...awww aren't they so cute?
Mr. Handsome aka my Uncle Mike, one of NYPDs finest!
And look who shows up to the bar! My fab SIL Monica!
Sabrina and her brother Mikey
Me and Mikey! I love this guy! I think I sat in this same spot all night. LOL. Ahh who cares as long as the drinks kept coming.

No comments: