Ella loved the table all decorated in Dora the Explorer, but she loved the frosting even more. She gets that from the Petrini side for sure;) As a matter of fact, she kept double dipping her candle into the icing...just like her Granny P likes to do. Oh and her daddy. It was a great day with our little family and I cherished watching the excitement on our daughter's face. Children really do change your life in so many ways. Everything is so much more beautiful with her in our lives.





























Ella trying pumpkin soup. She definitely enjoyed it.



Walking around the Ville with the birthday girl

Daddy teaching Ella some bowling tricks


Ella would rather throw the ball down the alley, than roll it like daddy taught her.

Doesn't she look so determined?

Mommy teaching Ella the real tricks of the game

Oh and look how fast she catches on after mommy gives her a pep talk.

No pictures please. This is a very serious game.

"You sit over there mommy!"


Blowing out her candle. We used the "2" from my "29" candles. Tom thinks it's hilarious we can re-use the "3" when I turn 30 as well. Real funny babe.



Tom having a blast


"I'm just going to get a little extra frosting on this candle to lick off."

"I wonder if they are watching...I've seen Granny P do this before so I know it's ok."

YUM.

She didn't really eat the cake...just the frosting. Maybe she's watching her figure?

Opening her presents. She loves Curious George and says "Chorus Yorge". It's precious.

I love this girl. So. Very. Much. She melts my heart:)

1 comment:
What a wonderful day! I love these pictures. Ella def takes after Granny P..it's all about the frosting ;)
Post a Comment