Ella is sick. I took her to the Dr. today and she has an ear infection and a sore throat. Nothing serious, but she is a certified whiney pants today. Do I blame her? No, I hate being sick. But all day it's been crying, whining, fits, crocodile tears. I asked God for a little patience on the way home from picking up her medicine and I looked up at the sky to find this:
.jpg)
Do you see the angel wings in the sky? Aren't they beautiful? Ever since Ella was born, I have been praying to my grandma and whenever I ask for patience with Ella (which tends to be often!) I find signs that she's listening to me. I know it sounds totally crazy, but it happens. I truly believe she watches over us. After all, she was the beautiful mother of TEN children. She must have had the patience of a saint. I know she never got to meet Ella because she passed away a few months before she was born, but man was she looking forward to her first great grandbaby! Thanks Grandma for passing on a little bit of your patience to me. It helped a lot today.
And yes, I took this while driving. I'm so bad.
6 comments:
Crying at work - remembering grandma and her being so excited to finally be a great grandma! I truly believe she is watching over you!
Beautiful!!! I know she is listening. I do the same with my grandma. :)
Beautiful! It's nice to keep the ones we've lost nearby!
Wow, amazing!!! My mom is one of 8 so I agree our grandmas must of had some kind of patience or special power back then!!! She is watching over you everyday and can see beautiful Ella grow!! She is very proud of you!
Sis, that's a wonderful picture. It's good to know that Grandma is helping you from her heavenly perch.
that's beautiful. and having patience is truly a blessing.
Post a Comment