November 15, 2009

Fall Fun!

Last weekend while Auntie Monica was in town, we decided to take some pictures in the same park Ella had her one year photos taken in the year before. We are on a tight budget this year as we are managing two households so I couldn't afford photos from my amazing photographer Kim. It's too bad because I think we took around 400+ photos and spent more time laughing at our lack of focused pictures and slacking photography skills than anything else. But it was certainly a fun day in the Myriad Gardens of OKC. I have to say I hit the lottery with my sister-in-law. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, caring, loving person to be my one and only sister. She is downright awesome and I love her dearly. (not to mention she is always so fabulously put together, cute and buys Ella everything we can't afford to buy her). Ella has even learned to say "Annika" for Monica now. It's pretty darn adorable.

Here are a few photos from our "Fall Fun" shoot. You may look, but you may not make fun of our skilllllzz. I looked legit with my camera bag and all. But needless to say, I really missed Kim.


























My new favorite photo of Ella






A girl and her Louis


Lunch at Toby Keith's in Bricktown
As you all know I take way too many photos and post way too many photos, but every mom thinks their kid is cute and hell I am no different;) Besides her daddy needs to watch her grow every second! Here are the rest of the pics from that day: Click here. Trust me, I won't be offended if you don't want to look at anymore of our Fall Fun day.

4 comments:

The Vest Family said...

I think you ladies did an amazing job. Ella is such a beautiful little girl. What a ham for the camera, huh? You bring those photo skills to Fl. so you can capture my boys smiles, k?

Lauren said...

I agree with Bridget, great job girls!! Ella is too cute in her Uggs! And pink of course! She is really getting to be a little girl now you can see how much she has changed in a year!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I think you did a fine job. Ella looked adorable and what a beautiful park! You do have a Fall..I miss that. Love ya. Granny P

Modern Camelot said...

oh my goodness, your little girl is so cute! what a blessing :)