November 3, 2009

A Not So Brave Little Witch...

I wish I could say Ella LOVED Halloween this year, but unfortunately that would be a total, outright lie. I would even be fibbing if I said she smiled all night. The truth is, she was terrified and just plain unhappy. It's not like the Koreans celebrate Halloween so we took her to the on base housing towers...hmmm think trick or treating inside an apartment complex. And it's all indoors. With elevators. I have never experienced a Halloween quite like it, but it was as good as it was gonna get. Ella took one look at some lady dressed like a gothic Raggedy Ann and she was done. I think we will re-do Halloween at some point this month just so she can wear her costume again and I can take better pictures. For now, this is all I have...I still find her to be the cutest little witch;) Who cares about being brave?


3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Poor Ella! She'll have more fun next year for sure.

Lauren said...

Adorable witch. love the costume!! Sorry she didn't have fun though!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!