I love my mom so much. She is one of the most creative women I know and all of her designs are immaculate and come out as close to perfect as perfect can get. I know she doesn't believe me when I tell her, but I LOVE that she makes Ella handmade things for birthdays and holidays. To me, there isn't a better gift out there. Beautiful keepsakes for Ella to treasure for years to come and hopefully hand down to her daughter one day.
Ella's new purse Gma made for her 3rd birthday. It's quilted and the front by her name has pockets! It was filled with her favorite stickers and a box of crayons.

And the other side holds crayons!

She made her a shirt and a matching hair bow! SO cute.

My beautiful almost 3 year old.


She made her a "3" shirt to wear on her birthday!

I had some requests from a friend to show off the books my mom has made as well. Here you go! This ocean book makes a crinkly noise too so it's fun to play with.

Not every page is pictured, but each page is equally adorable, bright and colorful!


This is one of Ella's all time favorite books. She enjoys it because she can read the whole thing to you;)





So doesn't Gma have some crazy talent? She must be embarrassed that her daughter can't even sew a button:( Love you mom. You are THE best. Thank you for putting so much love and thought into your presents.
2 comments:
Your mom is awesome!!! I love the bow! and the 3 shirt
Ella is a beautiful little girl! I miss her so much. She has such a great smile and looks like a little model showing off her Gma gifts.
Your Mom is so talented and does such a great job! All of her work is just flawless. One day I will want her to show me how to sew a button too....one day,lol!
Post a Comment