October 21, 2010
Six Wonderful Years
We celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary on the 16th. October is such a busy month for us. My birthday, my MIL's birthday, our anniversary (we share it with my MIL!!), Ella's birthday (30th)...so I wasn't able to sit down and write a sweet note to my husband for well...being the best husband I could ever ask for. There are times when the house is quiet (mainly naptime) and I get to gather my thoughts and one thing I always think about is: I am happy. Happy happy happy. Okk and a little tired, BUT I truly love my life. Not many people can say that, but I really do. I thank God I have been blessed with this incredible life. Incredible husband. Amazing, funny daughters who are healthy and happy. For six years Tom has taken such good care of me. He's a fantastic chef, a wonderfully loving father, and my very best friend. There are so many roads my life could have taken. But I am grateful for traveling this road we are on. Even though I am a lot to handle and sometimes I can get a little 'tude, I know he adores me;) I love the fact that even after six years of marriage, I still feel like we are newlyweds. I'm still excited to wake up next to him (even if he snoozes his alarm a few times too many), still excited to see him walk through the door each day and I am still excited to throw my leg over him at night and use him as a big body pillow. Six years of marriage isn't a huge milestone by any means, but it's been a fabulous six years and I look forward to many more years of our life together. Love you my baby daddy;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww that's so sweet! 6 Years is something to be proud of. Especially these days, people divorce because it's so "easy." Congrats!
Post a Comment