October 27, 2010

Kids say the darndest things...

Just a few of the funny things my Ella has said this week to make me laugh:

1. *holding out her arms stretched wide* Hey mama...I'm like that guy on the cross!
2. You sat on Cinderella Mama!!! (apparently she has an imaginary friend who likes to hang out on the couch...in my spot.)
3. Me: Ella, do you want to go sidewalk chalk outside and play in your car? Ella: Sure mama, but we need to water the flowers too. Me: Nah that's ok Ella. It will be cold soon. Ella: But the flowers are meltttting mama!! Me: You mean wilting?
4. Me: You have an attitude today Ella. Ella: No YOU have an attitude today mama!"
5. Bridget on the phone: Ella what would you like for your birthday? Ella: I would like an Iphone like mama. *Now that is funny*

Just thought I'd share. She cracks me up on a daily basis. Wish I could write down everything she says!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious, I love it!!!! miss you terribly Missy, was so good to see you in Sept. Wish we lived closer!

Anonymous said...

btw that was from me, AJC, and I just love Nicholas Sparks, only books I read!! xxoo