October 28, 2010

Loves

I love being a mom of two. I pray to be a mom of four one day, too. But shoot. Today was just one of those days where I wanted to lock myself in my bedroom with a bottle of wine and a cupcake. I think each girl tested my patience to the max. It happens...I know. But I was very happy to have my better, calmer, patient half home in the evening. I took a hot shower, relaxed a bit, realized I smelled like flowers instead of spit up and I was a new woman again. And I hugged my girls tight.

He's like a kangaroo!
The night Ella opened her birthday gifts from Gma...she wanted to wear everything right away.

Learning to use this Macbook and Photobooth!
*waving helllo to all the blog readers*
This is a fabulous book...
So good in fact, here is Ella reading the same book at that exact same age:)

No comments: