December 8, 2010

Matchy Matchy

I always said my girls will never have anything that matches. (never say never, right?) But shoot! It's really cute when they do! And I know it won't be long before Ella says "No way...don't dress her like me!" I'm taking advantage while I can. Da Bunny bought these matching pajamas for the girls back in September when we visited her in NY and I adore them. Love them in anything animal print. And SO super soft and cozy. I want a pair in my size especially with the cold weather lately. Does Carter's make my size?
Are those cheeks the most kissable cheeks EVER?
This picture was taken right before Madeline ripped a ton of hair out of Ella's head;)
Bedtime story by Daddy.

1 comment:

The Vest Family said...

I never thought I'd match my kids either but never say never, right? When your kids are cute, they're cute:)