December 11, 2010

Sweet little house...

It was eaten in a matter of minutes. Rudolph barely got a red m&m as a nose before we were tearing this to pieces. Ella ran to go potty, came back to the table and asked "where did the reindeer go?" In our bellies, sweet child. It was like we were a bunch of scavengers who hadn't eaten in days. What the hell else do you do with a gingerbread house? Anyone who knows me, knows sweets do not last if they are in front of me. I will sit and eat it until it's gone. It's just my nature. Sorry. So if you are one of those people who like to stare at your cute gingerbread house for weeks, don't build it anywhere near me. I was THAT girl squeezing the frosting into my mouth.
Daddy was the builder
Ella just looked cute

and she played with the reindeer (while she could)
"Hey lady...give me some of that icing!"
Have you ever seen anything more beautifully delicious?

1 comment:

The Vest Family said...

I can't wait to make ours! Yours looked so yummy!