December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I am so grateful for everything in my life. I am especially grateful to have Tom home this year with us and for me to not have any morning sickness like last year;) We loved having Tom's brother Chris and his family over and our dear friends Chris and Josie. Dinner was delicious, dessert even better and being together as a family was the absolute best. Tom and I realized it's been 8 years for him and 7 years for me since we've been able to spend Thanksgiving with our big family back home. We definitely miss that part the most. But we make the best of our situation and luckily I have almost mastered my dad's gravy making skills...almost. :) Here are a few pictures of my little turkeys on Thanksgiving day. My mom made them these matching shirts! How cute are they?!



Ms. Josie with Maddie (Madeline just adores her!)
She's really into the hair pulling thing right now and Ella apparently can't get enough of the torture.

How sweet is that smile?
Ella blowing kisses on her cheeks!
Aunt Alexis and Madeline
Mama and her very own Butterball;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the shirts I wish I had one for M!!!! they are beautiful your mom has so much talent!

The Vest Family said...

Such cute Thanksgiving pics. Your girls are beautiful! I can't wait to see them soon...