December 18, 2010

My big girl!

I know lately we have seen more of Madeline on here than Ella (I think so anyway) but it's not because I love Madeline more. That's silly. I love Ella more! Just kidding people. I love them equally. Anyway, it's because when I get the camera out to take a photo of Miss Over-the-Top drama queen bee, she puts her hand up and says NO PHOTOS PLEASE MAMA. So I respect her wishes...sometimes;) Madeline is just easy to photograph at this age and I know it will only be a matter of months before she's on the go and the pictures will start to lack.

Here she is, 4 months old, sitting up! She has impressed me with this milestone coming so early so now my expectations are of course extremely high for her. I will try to get her to walk the tightrope at 6 months old. Pics to never come. ;)


And sometimes she falls...
But gets right back on the...giraffe. Which she's obviously telling daddy she is entirely too young for.
Loves the pillow my mom made for her.



I have to say it was so much fun to have the girls playing together with Madeline sitting up! Hence all of the photos!

1 comment:

Devine Doodles said...

What a fun stage! I can't wait another 12 days....ahhhhhhh!