August 14, 2011

Let's play...

catch up! Fun game...I promise! Over the next week I will catch you up on the past month, ok? Ok good. We've been keeping busy all while missing daddy a little too much. But we are hanging in there. I should probably quit this whole blogging hobby, but I know there are a few of you out there who enjoy my updates, right?

As you know, Madeline turned the big ONE in July and here she is opening her presents along with Ella who thought it was her birthday as well. As a matter of fact when Madeline opened the twin baby dolls that Bridget bought for her, Ella's exact words were "oh look Madeline. One baby for you and one for me!" Thank goodness Madeline hasn't a clue of what is going on yet and is willing to share her new toys.
These are Ella's helping hands
I think she's excited to see what Ella is opening for her;)



I have to say the drum set was her favorite! Thanks Melanie and Ian:)
In her new pjs looking adorable. Thanks Kim!

Playing with the drums!

Such a goofball.
Building her puzzles

4 comments:

Family Sorensen said...

Shae has the same drum set and loves it! I also love that Madeline doesn't have much hair yet... Shae was like that too at 12 months (so was I). Must be a Collins gene.

Family Sorensen said...

and you CAN'T stop your blogging hobby! It is the only way I can keep up to date on you and the girls... you make me laugh all the time and I love comparing what our girls do.

The Vest Family said...

Poor 2nd child has a bday and the 1st child benefits from it,lol! Glad the girls enjoyed the twins and stroller. They themselves look like little dolls in the pics:)

The Vest Family said...

Poor 2nd child has a bday and the 1st child benefits from it,lol! Glad the girls enjoyed the twins and stroller. They themselves look like little dolls in the pics:)