April 30, 2012

April Roundup!

Here's our April in a nutshell:
We kept busy at a few birthday parties...
Ella's little buddy Cara had a scooter/bike/pool party! The girls had a blast and I wish I took pics of Madeline trying to open up all of Cara's presents. Too funny. 
Then Ella's friend Casey, had a birthday party at Jungle Bounce. (her first BOY birthday party) Let me tell you I was EXHAUSTED by the end of this party. I had to climb that enormous slide more times than I ever thought I'd have to with Madeline. But in the end, I think I might have had more fun than any of the kids;)
Cara, Ava, Ella and Madeline 
I took Ella to her first concert! She loves the Fresh Beat Band and has been waiting since Christmas morning when she opened up the tickets in her stocking to get to see them! She had a blast at the show and even though she wasn't like one of those crazy kids, flailing their arms (the girl next to me probably should have been in a straight jacket), she quietly bopped and smiled to the music. And kept leaning over to me, whispering "This is so cool mama!" Is it sad that I knew every word to every song? 
Madeline just had to have a ticket as well so we gave her a BBB coupon. My mom said she held onto it all night. 

I managed to get pigtails in Madeline's hair. Lasted about 2 seconds.


We took tons of trips to the park. 



Lots of time in the pool...and around the pool...
And we even had time for some gymnastics with our friends Liam and Ally (although I didn't get any photos of them. I am obviously obsessed with my own kids!)
Not the best pictures, but you get the idea. These kids were on the move and pictures were hard to capture!

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to MAY and the fact that this deployment is 4/5 complete!

No comments: