April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

(My titles have become so witty. I shock myself sometimes!)

The girls loved waking up to the trail of little plastic Easter eggs leading them to a room full of more hidden eggs and their Easter baskets. Madeline shocked me at how well she found the eggs. I am sure the Easter Bunny put in her best effort to hide them pretty well for Ella, but surprisingly enough, Madeline was an awesome little seeker. I'm pretty positive it was because the eggs were filled with jelly beans and Madeline wanted every.single.filled.egg. Who can blame her? As they were collecting eggs, I had a flashback to Riley following Ella around watching her open eggs and the jelly beans falling to the ground...only to be gobbled up so fast by Riley that Ella never knew they even fell on the floor.

I put the girls in their sweet Easter dresses provided by their awesome Aunt Bunny (ironic that she bought them the dresses!) and we headed to Mass and then later to Granny P's for dinner. It was a quiet, beautiful day...until the sugar rush started.
Ella gets a book in her basket and Madeline gets new shoes. Who's the diva? (oh and for the parents who are judging me because I actually put candy in their baskets...don't. They really only ate the chocolate bunnies. I ate the rest. Minus the Peeps..I hate those things.)
She never naps on me! Ella took that photo too. And she LOVED her new Strawberry Shortcake lip glosses and nail polish.

Nice Madeline. Real nice.



My new favorite picture of Ella


Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments: