April 1, 2012

My Beach Bums

I have yet to regret moving home to FL this year. Sometimes I get frustrated and wish for my own space again, but the truth is, I love this state. I love being surrounded by family and friends. If I could live here forever I probably would. Soon, we will be landlocked and the only trips to the beach we will be taking is when we look back at these blog posts about the sun and sand. We took the girls to Clearwater Beach during R&R and it's obvious I am raising a couple of beach bums here. My little Oklahoman babies have adjusted very well to life here in the sunshine state.
Madeline tortured her daddy the whole time like this. Better him than me;) 

Best snack for the beach: Watermelon on a stick!




My Loves
Madeline was as big as that little wave;)

I love this girl. Making sand angels.

No comments: