April 1, 2012

Easter Bunny!

Am I the only parent who finds the Easter bunny THE creepiest character of all time? I'd rather my kids sit on the lap of Skeletor or hell even Freddy Krueger seems less scary. Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. There is just something about a giant rabbit walking around with that weird grin on it's face. BUT as Ella just overheard me talking about the bunny being creepy, she reprimanded me and said "hey, don't say anything bad about the Easter Bunny. I love him." Whoops! That kid needs a set of earmuffs;)

At least we didn't have to travel to the nearest mall and waste our time in line for photos. The bunny came right to Ella's classroom and the effect was all the same.  The girls got to sit on his lap, have an ice cream social, and play on the playground. Easy enough for this mama!




No comments: