Have I mentioned before how much I love October? It's my birthday month, Ella's birthday month, our wedding anniversary will be celebrated among many other fun and exciting things. So much to keep us busy and grateful for.
So yeah...I turned 32. Happy birthday to meeeee! I had a most perfect day. (You'll find out exactly why in a future post). The girls spoiled me with all the love and attention in the world. Ella was at my bedside first thing in the morning wishing me a happy birthday and giving me hugs and kisses. She remembered all on her own. They behaved all day! I was able to go to lunch with Tom and enjoy some peace and quiet. He surprised me with a new Ipad, perfume and yoga pants (even though I have more than one pair, my favorite pair was ruined with white paint during the table painting experience and he was obviously very bothered with the fact that I still wore them around the house!). He is so thoughtful and knows exactly how to always put a smile on my face. As much as I love the new iPad, we have joked that it was more of a birthday present for Ella since she uses it more often than I do now! The girls can't get enough of that thing.
We went to dinner at a nice little hibachi place here in town. It's probably my favorite place to eat in Lawton. It's the first time we took the girls to a place like that and they LOVED it. I have never seen them so well behaved at a restaurant before. They barely spoke, no less moved! The only "issue" was Madeline sticking her straw through the bottom of the styrofoam cup and her lemonade going all over. But it was easily solved and they continued being awed by the chef's performance and the crazy fire. They love eating with chopsticks, too. Funny because Tom and I prefer a fork and our little kids have mastered chopsticks. Doesn't seem right...or fair.
We returned home where Tom had surprised me with yummy chocolate cheesecake! I have to say, I think we all enjoyed my birthday very much:) I say it all of the time, but I am one lucky lady. Blessed. Blessed. Blessed.
Ella took the first four photos. She loves playing photographer with the nice camera!
 |
| These girls are my world! |
 |
| And they are always making me laugh! |
 |
| Madeline was helping blow out the candles. In my old age, she probably thinks two numbers is difficult on my lungs. |
 |
| Dinner:) |
 |
| See? |
1 comment:
You look beautiful! Don't think, ugh..32, think...29, again, and again! :) You guys all look great!
Post a Comment