Madeline had her very first field trip this week. She had an awesome time rubbing it in Ella's face how she would have to go to school that day while we had fun at a local pumpkin patch. Those two. Always trying to make each other jealous. I hope it's some sort of sisterly bonding thing. However, I foresee a lot of competition in their future.
The pumpkin patch was cute. A hayride, obviously a pumpkin patch, a little town to play in, and a picnic lunch! Sam was typical Sam. Tried to jump off the hayride into the pumpkins. I didn't let him. But I thought about it.
He ran around like crazy and Madeline and I chased after him. I think he knows I need to exercise. He. Never. Stops. Moving.
Madeline's teachers told me she is the "quiet one" in the class. Imagine my surprised face! She is such a talker at home that I thought for sure she would be my extrovert at school. She seems to be making friends, and truly loves her teachers and being at school. She has told me many a times "mama I love school more than being at home. But I still miss you when I'm there." Thank goodness for that, huh?
The only pic I could get on the hay ride because I was holding Sam down with the other arm.
Sweet girl was so tired after her big day that she passed out on the couch twirling her hair of course.
The pumpkin patch was cute. A hayride, obviously a pumpkin patch, a little town to play in, and a picnic lunch! Sam was typical Sam. Tried to jump off the hayride into the pumpkins. I didn't let him. But I thought about it.
He ran around like crazy and Madeline and I chased after him. I think he knows I need to exercise. He. Never. Stops. Moving.
Madeline's teachers told me she is the "quiet one" in the class. Imagine my surprised face! She is such a talker at home that I thought for sure she would be my extrovert at school. She seems to be making friends, and truly loves her teachers and being at school. She has told me many a times "mama I love school more than being at home. But I still miss you when I'm there." Thank goodness for that, huh?
The only pic I could get on the hay ride because I was holding Sam down with the other arm.
Sweet girl was so tired after her big day that she passed out on the couch twirling her hair of course.






1 comment:
Love that Maddie likes school and can't believe she is the quiet one. Never would I say that! LOL he never stops moving! But I think that's why he sleeps so well at night! xoxo
Post a Comment