I always feel this way about my life. If anyone has had the "privilege" of talking to me on the phone, it's always a little chaotic in the background. Sam is typically climbing on a table. Madeline is usually spinning around, dancing in the living room. Ella is always yelling for everyone to be quiet so she can do her homework or watch Austin and Ally on the tv. Or they're all just beating each other up, screaming like maniacs, doing gymnastics in the hallway, and running recklessly through the house. But I haven't lost complete control of them yet. YET. I swear. I promise.
I will always prefer a house full of noise and love and yells and giggles and cries rather than an empty, quiet one. It makes my heart full. It might make my head hurt a little bit, too;)
But every now and then when we all just need to get out(or even stay in) and enjoy life more...it looks something like this:
I had a whole day with just my girls. Ballet, lunch, shopping and decorating the house.
Little man Sam needed another haircut!
Seriously? He looks like such a big boy walking away from me.
Every. Single. Day.
He loves dogs more than he loves me. I know it.
Lesson Learned: If you give Madeline a phone, she will fill it with selfies. Or creepy shots of her doll.
He could eat play doh all day.
Practicing acro!
Walking on my back...it's how we spend our mornings;)
If you can't see the controlled chaos and love in those photos...go back and look again:)






















2 comments:
I am laughing so much I have tears - maddie and her "selfies" - you have to print them out. That is just too funny! Loved the blog as always - yes its chaos most of the time, but it's chaos filled with a lotta love! xoxo
he he.. you are not alone! LOL. But we wouldn't have it any other way is exactly the truth. Your kiddos are growing up so fast.. man I wish we lived closer to each other, I could see us hanging out and letting the kids play. They would probably get along great! Addie loves to get into everything, her ans Sam would have a field day. The others love Austin and Alley and the amount of selfies I find on their iPads is ridiculous! :)
Post a Comment