I love the little (huge) neighborhood we moved into! It has cute festivals for the holidays, and it makes me feel better as a mom to take them to things like this so I feel like I participated in fall-like activities. The kids had a blast running around with our neighbors. Ate some yummy food, bounced around in the bounce house, collected and painted pumpkins from the patch, completed some crafts (that surprisingly did not get trashed right away) and listened to some very cool live music. I would have preferred to drink while attending this event, but alas I was the solo parent since Tom was working on a Saturday of course, and chasing Sam back and forth with a beer can get complicated. I wouldn't want it to spill after all.
I love watching the sunrise from our backyard.
Ella wanted her face painted. She has never had it done before because she has never wanted it done before. I was shocked!
I love the little hood children.
Silly faces!
Who gave this boy caramel apples?? Oh that's right. I did.













No comments:
Post a Comment