I don't know how Tom managed to keep this a surprise, but he did. And I will be forever grateful to him for it. After three long months without my husband and Ella without her daddy, Tom decided to surprise us while we were visiting family in NY. To be able to hug him, kiss him, hold his hand again was a breath of fresh air. To have Ella interacting and playing with her daddy was such a blessing to watch. For all of you out there whose spouses annoy you...send them away for a little awhile. I guarantee you will appreciate them that much more when they return;) (I'm totally kidding about sending them away...but you get what I'm saying.) I love you babe...thank you again for making this year a tad bit easier.
PS My nonchalant wave in the video is because I thought Tom's Aunt Sabrina had brought her husband with her...but in fact it was Tom. I was genuinely shocked to say the least.
1 comment:
Oh Melissa! The was the best thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment