September 16, 2009

6 days and a wake up!

Do I really only have one week until I leave with Ella to head to the Land of the Morning Calm?!? YES! I am so excited. Everyday I tell Ella we have #days until we see Daddy and she sings "see daddddy, see daddddy". It's really sweet and even though I am anxious about the 14.5 hour plane ride from ATL to Seoul, I keep telling myself " it is ONE day of your life you have to spend traveling with a toddler to see your husband and a beautiful new country". I can do this. I have to see it as another adventure to add to the list of fabulous travel opportunities we have been blessed with. Tom has been living in South Korea for five months now. Seems like forever to me, but I'm sure to most it's a blink of an eye. When we arrive back in the states we will have 5.5 more months until Tom returns from his one year tour. We can do this!


No comments: