September 23, 2009

Callie's Baby Shower

My friend Michelle and I threw Callie a baby shower for Miss Taylor on Monday evening. It was a small, yet fun party! Callie received some very nice gifts and we played some typical baby shower games. I won the game that guessed how big Callie's belly was;) I'm just good like that. We hope Callie had as much fun as we did. She deserves to be spoiled because she is my lifeline here! I don't know what I would do without the Peterson's! We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Taylor, due Nov 5th. Let's all hope she arrives AFTER I return from South Korea!
Favors were sugar cookies iced green and pink with a "T" for Taylor.

Game Time! Callie concentrating very hard to unscramble baby words!


I lost this game, but tried hard. And that's all that really matters. Winning isn't everything.

These crazy chicks cheated the whole game;) Love them though!
Guess the baby food:)

Apparently Bonnie's piece of yarn was a little lon for JUST Callie's belly. It fit both her and Katie's pregnant belly! Hahaha
Callie opening up the beautiful gifts my mom made her. She loved them! Thanks Mom!


No comments: