On a side note, I am still getting used to recycling everything again like the good Germans do as well. I am beginning to believe Americans are the only ones left who do not recycle the way these people do. Everything, and I mean everything, is recycled. The only thing you throw away is the actual food.
A view from the living room. Open floor concept apparently. Note-very low entertainment center.
View from kitchen area
I happen to love this flowered wall! The couch came with the apt and is hard as a rock:)
Frosted glass doors with a bamboo design leading to the sun room.
Sun room looking out onto the city
Beautiful silk drapes in living room
This is the a/c unit. A huge eye sore, but produces a very cold room:)
Wallpaper in the master bedroom. I really do love it.
The pic above is of the medicine cabinet in the master bath. The pic below is of the closet in the master bedroom. If you look closely, you can see the background of lightly printed flowers. Also, the hanging tassles. Definitely an Asian touch.
Tiles in guest bathroom shower.
Guest bathroom vanity
The infamous washer which takes 2.5 hours-5 hours for ONE load of laundry. I'm on day 3 of 6 loads.
Dasani water anyone?
2 comments:
Aww what a nice place he has. The ceilings look a little low but it lokos really nice. I love the red in the bathroom. I can't wait to see more pictures of all of you guys. Have fun we miss you here!
Nice place! Ella looks really small on that couch, or the couch is just really BIG! LOL! I have to agree the wallpaper is fabulous!! I love it! Not too crazy about the washing machine taking 2.5 hours though, I would go nuts, I see why Tom does not do it now!!! I do like the recycling concept though, that is definelty something the states should be doing!
Post a Comment