September 23, 2009

And we're off!

Me and E are off on our latest adventure! South Korea here we come! Ella keeps saying "see daddy, see daddy" so I know she's as excited as her mama. It's going to be a very long day of traveling for the both of us, but it will be worth it. (Even though I am so anxious I could throw up).

Passports in hand
2 suitcases, a stroller, my NF backpack, Ella's backpack, a car seat and a camera bag. Oh and Ella. Yup, we are all set.
Everything inside my backpack and hers! Not pictured: dvd player and a ton of dvds. (I packed it, no worries!)
I can't wait to see you Tom! Love you and miss you.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww, I seriously am so excited for you girls!! This is going to be a wonderful time together!! Have a safe trip and update when you can!

P.S. So glad you condensed to two suitcases, I am sure Tom is relieved and so is his 94 Sonata LMAO!! Have fun!!

Caroline said...

I am so excited for you all! Have a fun and safe trip!!!

The Vest Family said...

Waiting to hear how great everything went:) Love the pic of Ella sitting ontop of everything!

Jill said...

YAY, hope you arrived safely. And had no meltdowns on the journey - Ella or you!