October 2, 2009

The Big 2-9

Happy Birthday to me! It was a nice, relaxing day. Tom made me breakfast and we took Ella to the park to exert some of her bundled up energy. We shopped a little and had dinner and a movie at home. I got my birthday wish though to have my husband with me and of course Ella, too. It's hard to believe I'm already 29. Pretty amazing because I swear my mom just celebrated her 29th birthday this past year...right mom?

Ella having fun in Daddy's office. Yes, Tom had to work for a few minutes on my bday. But he really had the whole day off.

Umm this camo hat doesn't go with my plaid dress.
Looking cute

More fun in Daddy's office aka we were super bored so we took pics of ourselves.

Tom made me try on his heavy gear. And yes, I almost fell over. I could never be an Army chick:(

The outfit isn't complete without aviator sunglasses;)

Look at that crazy hair!

Tom didn't want a photo of his sign, but I made him take one. It was my bday so I could do what I wanted;)

This is what the Ville looks like. It's pretty much the only thing to do around here. You can shop til you drop though and I recently found TONS of children's stores. Can't wait to do some damage there!

Ice cream cake to finish off the fabulous day!

5 comments:

TVP said...

What a great day...and what an awesome singer. You Melissa, are a very lucky girl.

The Vest Family said...

I love the camo gear pics....you look like a pro! I know how much you've been looking forward to this trip. I'm glad you got to celebrate it with your hubby and Ella.You are a lucky women and you deserved to have such a great b-day in the land of the calm. What's next China?

Lauren said...

You girls are having too much fun!! Love the pics!

Parzikcj said...

Hope you had a great birthday! My sister loved shopping in Korea...they tailored clothes to fit her body for super cheap. What else could a girl ask for :)

Anonymous said...

Love & miss you! Pics are great - you would have made a beautiful army girl or whatever you call them.... Ella is growing before my eyes!! xoxo