March 31, 2012

Stroll down memory lane...

This is where it all started...where Tom proposed to me back on Aug 2, 2003. I love when he comes up with really sweet ideas and taking the girls back here after the aquarium is definitely one of them.  I'll never forget pulling up to this park and looking at a gazebo completely lit up with candles and roses scattered everywhere. I'll never forget how handsome Tom looked or how I about fainted when I saw the ring he put on my finger. Bringing our girls to this spot meant a lot to me...to see how far we've come from a newly engaged couple to where we are now...it's a beautiful thing. It's important for our girls to grow up and see their parents in love, being affectionate and to know we love them more than anything in the world. They'll have to endure seeing us hold hands, hug and kiss for a long, long time! (No matter how many times we have to hear Ella say "ewwww stopppp!" ;)  One day, I will want the same happiness for them as well.


I would have loved to have taken better pictures on the gazebo, but it's under construction. And for good reason...the whole thing looks like it could fall down at any moment! Sad:(
The area has since built a nice playground
Daddy's girls!
The pier there is gorgeous!
I love this shot of them!


No comments: