Hard to believe I am this far along, but I am feeling every bit of being pregnant. Between rolling out of bed instead of sitting straight up, to the pressure and braxton hicks contractions, to the minute swelling (hello fat face)...my body is just starting to feel old. But all in all, I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy. At my last appointment he was head down and in perfect position. The dr seems to think he will stay that way *fingers crossed*. His guess weight is 7.1 lbs (if he comes at 39 weeks), but seeing how large I am...I'm going to add a pound to that. Tom wants this kid to come out as a linebacker, not a jockey. I, however, prefer smaller so I will not be broken in two during delivery. Need I remind my husband that this baby must somehow come out of me?!
2 comments:
Oh my stars...you look gorgeous! Jesus, I had cankles when I was pregnant with Jack. You look barely 20 weeks! Best wishes in the final weeks before Baby P makes his debut!
You look amazing! I look that pregnant now and my little one is two months old! :)
Post a Comment