March 22, 2013

Spring time!

For a few days the weather actually felt like spring. We could break out the tank tops and flip flops and I was almost sweating in the sun. The girls wanted to go to the playground and pick flowers so off we headed to one of their favorite stomping grounds. I do believe they are at their happiest outside running around...or in a field picking flowers. They are both nature lovers and could search a grassy area for that one lone dandelion to make a wish on for hours. I can't tell you how many weeds *ahem* flowers these two have brought to me and asked to put in a vase at the house. Madeline brings me every dried up leaf, or stick or rock and I collect them happily. Or they mysteriously blow away in the wind. ;)
"I found a flowerrrrr!"
Yeah that's me in the spider web contraption. The girls didn't think my pregnant butt would climb it. I had to prove them wrong. 

No comments: