March 2, 2013

Sprinkle in a Box


Sprinkle in a Box...that's what my beautiful and sweet cousin Kristina sent to me all the way from NY. She really surprised the heck out of me with this one. She had sent two boxes to the house. One was for me and full of baby clothes and a few outfits for the girls as well. The other box had a note in it letting me know it was for Tom's eyes only and not to open it. I actually followed her directions, too and Tom hid the box from me. On Saturday, he told me to go in my room for a few minutes and not to come out until he came to get me. (I only wish he would've told me to put on some makeup!) In the second box that Kristina had sent, she filled it with baby boy shower decor and MORE gifts! There was even a ribbon for me to wear. She knew I wasn't having a shower for my third baby and she wanted to make me and this baby feel as special as possible. HOW sweet is that?

When Tom brought me out to the dining room I was truly taken aback and started crying of course. I immediately missed my family.  I come from an amazing family. Close-knit. I'm lucky. Blessed. That's all I kept thinking about as the tears flowed. I can never thank my cousin enough for thinking of me and this baby boy and spoiling us with such generosity and love.









2 comments:

Natassja said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Soooo SWEET! I love this idea!!

Anonymous said...

love this idea. Krissy is so creative. love the blog to Missy. xxoo love aunt jeanne