We absolutely adore our neighbor's daughter, Louisa (and her awesome parents as well!). Louisa just turned 2 and is as cute as a button. I love that she calls the girls "Ella-Madeline" like they are one entity. We are trying to spend as much time with them as possible before they head out on their next adventure in April. Such is army life I suppose. Just when you become great friends with a family, it's time to say goodbye. Luckily we are both headed to the northeast area and I've been wanting a good excuse to get back to DC anyway so I am sure we will meet up again.
| Pizza making party |
| Picnic in the park! |
| Sidewalk chalking after nap time. I love catching them acting sweet and well behaved when they don't even know I'm looking. |
| Louisa's 2nd birthday. We took the girls to story hour and then celebrated later with yummy cupcakes and ice cream. I know my girls are going to really miss this sweet doll face. |
No comments:
Post a Comment